Thursday 15 November 2012

Reconnection


Finally I have found another connection. It’s been almost a month since I first made contact. In that time I have been scouting the city. Over the last month and a half I had been unable to explore much of the city, but in the last week something else seems to have taken the zombies attention off of me. This could mean that they have tired of the chase or that others have been introduced and they have new game. I have been able to explore about one quarter of the city. It seems to be set out as any city into districts with business area, recreational areas, residential areas and shopping areas. I have not been able to explore as much as I would have liked in the past week because although the zombies do hide in the daylight hours they are still able to venture out if necessary. The light appears to affect their senses but not their physical form. The light is again beginning to fade so I must find shelter but I will keep updating this site whenever I can…

No comments:

Post a Comment